Beginning Sunday, July 12th, we will resume in-person Sunday gatherings. We will be offering contact-free worship experiences to keep with guidelines set forth from the CDC and government agencies. Your well-being is our top priority, and we want to create a safe place for you to experience our Sunday service. For this reason, we have made the following changes:
- Smiles, air high-fives, and waves are great, but please no hugging or shaking hands.
- Please refrain from mingling before or after services. Feel free to meet with others in the parking lot or the park afterwards.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10:15 and use the ramp entrance with social distancing markers. An usher will seat individuals/families as they arrive.
- No brewed coffee or food served.
- Practice social distancing with parties seated 6’ from each other. Our ushers will assist in seating parties in the sanctuary and additional rooms to ensure proper physical distancing and will dismiss row by row at the conclusion of the service.
- No distribution of offering basket; offering box will be located outside of sanctuary doors.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES:
- All of our leadership team will be wearing masks (except while leading worship and speaking). We are asking all attendees to wear masks, except children age 2 and under. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one upon your arrival.
- We will not offer kids ministry at this time. Weekly sheets, that correspond with the sermon, will be posted on the Facebook Kids Connect Page to print and bring with you. No crayons will be provided, so please bring your own. Kids will remain with parents/guardians in service. Please keep your children with you at all times.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home and continue to be part of our online worship experience.
We understand that for many of you, watching online from home is still your preference and we get it! That’s why we will continue to offer a great online worship experience for you and your family at http://cccaog.online.church